Tuesday, December 4, 2012


What a Great Year!
   Good morning room 24 says my new teacher Mrs Karan. “You lot are in the dream team. The Dream Team are 4 classes made up of the highest achievers”.

A few days later…

(Children whisper with excitement) “We are going to see Ben Carson the great” “I know AWESOME!” “Come on kids time to jump on the bus!”. When we arrive at Telstra Clear we take our seats and listen…As soon as the show ends we quickly jump on the bus, as we jump on the bus the boys fight to get to the back seats then we head back to school, Ben Carson made me follow good people and taught me to not get involved with P.E.E.R.S (People who encourage errors rudeness and stupidity).

I-wonder, my teacher, Mrs Karan announced that we were going to present I-wonder projects on science. I chose “The Brains Memory” and as I was finishing I thought “I’m going to be alright” But then as soon as it was my turn I was sweating like a joggers armpit and instead of butter flies I had stinging little bee’s in my stomach.

Soon enough it was already term 2 and term 2 was when we joined a competition called “I Love Learning” The competition is you have to make a poster or a video and upload it onto their page and whoever has the best wins an I-Pad. So me and a former class mate Kaea made an I-movie but sadly won nothing.

Term 2 was over and came term 3, term 3 was my favourite because we had many events during term 3. Our first event was speeches, and I chose to write my speech on “The Importance Of Reading” and to my surprise all that effort and support from Mrs Karan and the classroom came of good use because I WON SPEECHES! Let’s start from the hall…As I enter the hall I trembled with fear hoping not to see too many people but I saw more than I wanted to see, But I never let that stop me I got up there, gave it my all and actually won.

Term 4 came so soon I was shocked. Lately we have met Gavin Bishop. He had a big impact on me because he told me to read and to achieve.

I have had a fantastic year and hope to have another one next year.

Jeremy  

No comments:

Post a Comment