Tuesday, December 4, 2012


My Wonderful Year in Room 24

Our journey all started in room 24. Our teachers name is Mrs Karan, and it didn’t surprise me, but straight away I knew this year will be the best. Mrs Karan called us to the mat and told us we were in the Dream Team. I was amazed.

The best highlight for me in Term One is meeting “Dr Ben Carson” at Telstra Clear. He is inspirational. He inspired me to think big and never give up.
Being in the Dream Team was one of my biggest highlight. It was different. We travelled extra miles to make our learning the best and to make ourselves and our parents “PROUD”. It was extra work. We had to put our heart and soul into our work to make it better and make our teachers happy. It was a stressful term, but the hard work was worth it.
Term two finally arrived. I got to meet a lot of famous authors. They said to never Give Up Reading. It was as amazing like riding a dolphin, but much better. ”Success” was our inquiry topic. I think that was the best Inquiry topic ever. We all got to learn about some Heroes and Heroines that changed people’s lives.
Term Three was the biggest, busiest yet greatest term ever. We had speeches, we visited M.O.T.A.T. The one that stood out the most was Magaret Mahy Day. M.M.D was a big day because it brought our class together to work as a team.

Term four is a special term because we are planning a play to show case in our Dream Team Prize Giving. It will be amazing.
I loved this year. I had an awesome teacher, made new friends; I also gained more knowledge than ever before. Suddenly, I realize we are almost at the end of the year. I wish this year will never end.

Thank you.
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment