Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Highlights of 2012

Highlights of 2012
 
What an amazing year this was. It was such a roller-coaster ride, here are some of the most spectacular parts of the year. I was anxious on the first day of school. I had butterflies fluttering im my stomach. My heart was pounding as loud as a drum. BOOM!BOOM!BOOM! Then… I got picked! To my surprise, my teacher was Mrs Karan.
A few hours later…
Yay! We are a part of a very special team called “The Dream Team,” it is a place for high achieving learners. Our first trip of the year was to see the fantabulous Dr Ben Carson, the famous neuro-surgeon. He inspired me to believe that I could do anything if I try.
One of my favourite parts of the whole year was Margaret Mahy day. It was an extravagant, mayhem filled day!!Another one of my favourite parts of the year was doing “I Wonder Projects.” While presenting my first I wonder project, I was shaking with nervousness but I got through it.
One of the funniest parts of the year was when Memory our former classmate made jokes about everything, she was the class clown.Even though we had some up’s and down’s, it was still an amazing year.
Cheyene 

No comments:

Post a Comment