Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My journey in the dream team.


 My journey in the ‘’Dream Team’’.

I have got butterflies in tummy and I am sitting and wondering where am I going then Mrs Karan called my name ‘’Ofa’’ and someone else  I did not know where I was going then she said something about the ‘’Dream Team’’. At first I thought that it was a place for people who dream a lot then Mrs Karan told us the real meaning it is for people who have standards and are achievers.

Now it comes Technology in terms  Mrs Karan says we are entering a competition on I love learning but Miss we are in love with learning it was like holding a piece of candy in my hand but better then candy now it is time to get my thinking hat on what should I oh! I know why don’t we make a movie maker that is a good so then we started Yay.

Then came term 3 yippee we are going to MOTAT Wow! Tactile dome Ahh! But it was actually fun! I should think what I wonder project I should do doing I know I should do it on American presidents time to present phew! Glad I finished that.

Now comes our last term we would be doing our inquiry on happiness we made songs plays and many more things now comes my inspiration tonnes of people inspired me but I would have to pick the most important ones and the people who has lead me to a good path and it is my parents and my wonderful teacher Mrs Karan. They have lead me to a good path and I would like to thank my amazing teacher as many times because she has taught me tonnes of different things and I wouldn’t be standing here if it wasn’t for her.
 
ofa. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment