Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Highlights of 2012.


Highlights…

Butterflies were fluttering in and out of my stomach. After a long wait my name was called out. It’s a bit confusing. Walking towards a new classroom, I knew this was surely going to be a jubilant journey.

What’s this on the board?” questioned a boy next to me. Reversibility? What does that mean?” I don’t know but it looks harder than speaking new language.” I exclaimed, “No way am I doing that!”

A couple weeks later…

 Dream Team. Is this another one of those hard things like reversibility? Or is it a class were high expectations and high achievements are formed? Imp a happy sprinkle getting popped on to a chocolate sundae. I knew confidently that I came here to believe and achieve. Strive and persist, and FOCUS. It’s just blowing my mind!

It’s like were flying to the moon. Not so long ago we made it to our destination. Yes! Were back to school! Ha-ha. Jokes were back to old school. Girls simply have to be separated from boys! Mini chalkboards? I’m so lucky I wasn’t here in the olden days.

My journey this year will be coming to an end. It’s been such a great opportunity to be in the Dream Team. It’s been a rollercoaster ride, but there’s still so much to learn.  I was climbing a mountain with Sir. Edmund Hillary. Looking back I know I have improved and I’m so delighted to be in such a class like this, therefore this has been an accomplishing, benevolent, courteous, decent, extravagant, flamboyant, glorious, heavenly, impeccable, joyous, knowledgeable, light- hearted and miraculous never-ending year! Intermediate here I come!

 

Cordelle

No comments:

Post a Comment