Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Room 24 highlights!


Room 24 highlights
So nervous what class would I be in, who would be my teacher? There was my thought there with butterflies in my tummy. Just then I heard my name being called I wondered who was calling my name so I heard the voice and it was… Mrs Karan! When I stepped in to a beautiful colourful KINGDOM! I knew a new crazy year is going to begin.
Mrs Karan talked about the “DREAM TEAM” She said it was a high achievement class where only high standard people can go. I walked past
The other classes and the four classes were coloured as the hat colours that is so cool I said to myself.
But in a blink of an eye it was term four how quick was you say. It has been a great year learning new things about people I didn’t know.
I am really happy of myself for being who I am and being in the dream team this year is going to be a remembrance year 2012 room 24.
  My BIG inspiration would be my mum dad and nana because they said nothing is easy in life if you try! They also have been a great example to me and my siblings. My teacher for two years and told me the basics in life. Also Mrs Karan who has been I am THANK YOU!
It’s been a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious year.  
Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment