Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Inspirational Talk


Inspirational Talk by… Dr. Ben Carson
“Hooray! First day of school and I wonder who’s my new teacher is ...‘Mrs Karan. Yay! ”Yelled Caela. First day of school was like in a cave filled with bears.
As I marched towards the silly, strange classroom I was afraid and my heart was pounding like drums. ‘The class is really beautiful and it is as big as a humongous tree . “Mrs Karan” said Flowenna.
So our first trip was going to Dr Ben Carson’s talk. Then everyone started to jump around.
 I can’t believe that he actually SPLIT twins HEAD and it was really shocking. But the good thing is that they’re still alive.
The most important thing that Dr. Ben Carson told me was to … THINK BIG and it stands for:
T- Talented                     B-Books
H-Honesty                      I- Intellectual 
I-Information                     G-GOD                              
N-Nice
K-Knowledge 
And that was an inspirational talk I ever heard.
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment